Psalm 37:5-6

Commit your way to the Lord, trust in him and he will do this. He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Grand opening of this blog

Today it is mother's day, and it is 5:28 in the evening. My husband has brought me the lobsters for our supper but I suddenly got a recipe for lobster soup. I plan to make the lobster soup by using those lobster shells, I think it must be so yummy.

While He is on the way to buy the tomato paste with the boys, I can have a quiet time to sit down in front of the computer. Maybe Holy Spirit is talking to me that I should write more about God in the blog. Yes, isn't it amazing that I create another blog for God on the mother's day?

God has perfect plan for everyone in their lives and so do I. Every moment I feel so blessed by God. Today Pastor Kathy had a wonderful sermon, in our lives, we will be in different stage during the race, sometimes you may be in a valley, which we cannot see any hope and light. But through Jesus Christ, He is the savior, He died for us for our sins and we just pass all our burdens to Him. Actually are we deserved? Absolutely not!  What happen He can be so mercy to die for us and save us ? Because He is the creator, our God father, He knows everything and He hopes we can turn back to Him. It has to be back to the beginning of the world and all His plan.
I pray that God can give me energy, strength and wisdom so that I can know how to walk with Jesus everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment