Psalm 37:5-6

Commit your way to the Lord, trust in him and he will do this. He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Romans Chapter 9-10

In our small group for Bible study, we have been reading the Romans chapter for few months, last week we finished chapter 10. 
It is so encouraging that God didn't love Israel only, but also we the gentiles. God's mercy is everywhere.

Romans 9:15 - " I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." and Romans 9:17 " I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth. Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden. " . It is so clear!
Whenever I think about my mom and my siblings, friends who haven't yet believed to God, I feel so sad, I am just like Paul that his heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved.  Sometimes their hearts are so hard that rejected Jesus again and again. But God has his promises, and when it is His time, He will have mercy on them.
Being Christians, we have the responsibilities to preach His Gospels, Romans 10:15- " How beautiful are the fee of those who bring good news!"  When I find that people have hopeless, feel depressed, discouraged, God is their hope but they don't know how, where to fill up their holes in their bottom of hearts.

I ever had a big hole in my heart, before I became a Christian, I always felt so lonely at the midnight even though at that time I had my husband as my boyfriend. NOBODY is like Jesus, who can give us the unconditional loves forever and forever. Though we believe that we love our children, spouses or parents with unconditional loves, it isn't true.. We don't know if we change when deal with some situations that we don't like.
We are human, we have sinful; When I read from Romans chapter, I again and again feel so blessed by God, His promise, He never leave us alone.

Romans 10:11 - " Everyone whol calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."


No comments:

Post a Comment